VACANCY: Partnership and Development Manager
(home-based and part-time)
Short description of EDYN:
EDYN is a network of ecumenical Christian – voluntary service programmes that send and receive volunteers worldwide. The programmes provide opportunities for long term (and occasionally short-term) voluntary service in social environmental and educational institutions and church congregations.
Key purpose of the post:
To contribute towards the achievements of the EDYN vision by supporting the growth of the network and securing new partners
Location: Home office
Responsible to: EDYN Board
Main tasks and responsibilities of the position:
Recruitment of new partner organisations:
- Collaborating in the publicizing of EDYN and communicating with relevant organizations and networks
- Ensuring communication with prospective representatives of organisations and networks, both electronically and face to face
- Supporting the processing of formal requirements for becoming a member organisation of EDYN
Applicants should preferably have the following experience, qualification and skills:
- Experience of working in non – governmental and volunteering field
- Experience in marketing and commercial negotiation
- University Degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to lead and organise the process and outcome related meetings
- Computer literate and working experience of software packages such as Microsoft Office
Applicants should be:
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and collaboratively in international teams and contexts
- In sympathy with and support the aims of EDYN
- Prepared to travel occasionally
- Willing to participate in appropriate agreed further international meetings
- Dedicated for this post for 2 years, with a possibility of extension to a 3rd year depending on the results
How to apply:
Interested applicants are asked to send a motivation letter and CV (both in English) to: email@example.com by latest 15th of September 2021.
The new Partnership and Development manager should commence work not later than 1st November 2021.
Post is Honoraria based with 20 working hours in a month. An hourly rate to be negotiated.
You must sign in to apply for this position.